Tuesday 11 May 2021
Starts 17:00 PM
Finishes 21:00 PM
Organized by ODSC Lisbon Data Science
Address: Online event on your device
About this event
This is a PAID event.
Registration is required: https://aiplus.training/live/hands-on-intro-to-unsupervised-learning-live-training/
Ankur Patel is the co-founder & Head of Data at Glean, an AI-powered spend intelligence solution for managing vendor spend, and the co-founder of Mellow, a fully managed machine learning platform for SMBs. He is an applied machine learning specialist in both unsupervised learning and natural language processing, and he is the author of Hands-on Unsupervised Learning Using Python: How to Build Applied Machine Learning Solutions from Unlabeled Data and Applied Natural Language Processing in the Enterprise: Teaching Machines to Read, Write, and Understand. Prior to founding Glean and Mellow, Ankur led data science and machine learning teams at several startups including 7Park Data, ThetaRay, and R-Squared Macro and was the lead emerging markets trader at Bridgewater Associates. He is a graduate of Princeton University and currently resides in New York City.
In this course, we will explore loan applications, perform feature engineering, and segment users based on their potential creditworthiness. We will also explore how clustering allows efficient labeling, turning unlabeled problems into labeled ones, opening up the realm of semi-supervised learning.
1. Introduction to Unsupervised Learning
2. Introduction to Dimensionality Reduction
3. Application: Anomaly Detection
4. Introduction to Clustering
5. Overview of Clustering Algorithms
6. Application: Group Segmentation
Which knowledge and skills you should have?
- Python coding experience
- Familiarity with pandas, numpy, and scikit-learn
- Understanding of basic machine learning concepts, including supervised learning
- Experience with deep learning and frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch is a plus
What is included in your ticket?
1. Access to the live training and a QA session with the Instructor
2. Access to the on-demand recording
3. Certificate of completion
[June] Get your Virtual ODSC Europe 2021 pass with 40% OFF - http://bit.ly/38z7q84
[November] Get your ODSC West 2021 pass with 75% OFF - https://bit.ly/2Rc9nRB
• Get free access to more talks/trainings like this at AI+ Training platform:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science
• Slack Channel: http://bit.ly/2RkOf9l
• Europe Conference June 8th - 10th: https://odsc.com/europe/
• West Conference November 15th - 18th: https://odsc.com/california/
• Code of conduct: https://odsc.com/code-of-conduct/
This page last updated Wednesday 28 April 2021 at 16:04.
Problems? Report an error or inappropriate listing here.
Information displayed here is provided in good faith but we are not responsible for the content of any listing. Sometimes events can be cancelled or changed at short notice. Please check with the venue or organizer before you travel!