Monday 30 March 2020
This event has finished.
Started 18:30 PM
Finished 20:00 PM
Organized by Women Founders - SUS
Venue: Still under evaluation
About this event
For the next month, and until the situation is under control, we will refrain from doing in-person events as a precaution. Zoom is a great tool, I’ve been working remote for over 3 years now, and I’ve used with most of my teams and clients. It’s a great tool to communicate, interact and feel closer to others.
Register here: http://bit.ly/LXWomenFounders
In this session, we will share our progress, which involves you to share:
- Your 1-minute investor pitch
- Users/prospective users talked to last week and what have you learned from them
- Top 1-3 goals for the next week
- What’s your primary metric and how did you do this past week: weeks to launch if you are building your MVP or revenue, number of users, LOIs, paid trials or sales if you have already launched.
- What most improved your primary metric
- Biggest obstacle
- Morale (on a scale of 1-10) and why
Check https://www.startupschool.org/videos so we can talk about the lessons and what we have learnt.
This page last updated Thursday 26 March 2020 at 01:05.
Problems? Report an error or inappropriate listing here.
Information displayed here is provided in good faith but we are not responsible for the content of any listing. Sometimes events can be cancelled or changed at short notice. Please check with the venue or organizer before you travel!