Thursday 4 June 2020
Starts 9:00 AM
Finishes 18:00 PM
Organized by SCOPPHU
Venue: Madan Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia
Address: Rua dos Inventores
About this event
VANTAGENS EM PARTICIPARES NAS FORMAÇÕES SCOPPHU:
Garantia para participar em formações presenciais, sem custos acrescidos, no prazo de 12 meses
E ainda oferecemos descontos até 40%! Para isso, só tens de inserir os códigos abaixo no ato de inscrição:
1 formação – 10% de desconto (código: LIVEON10)
2 formações – 20% de desconto (código: LIVEON20)
3 formações – 30% de desconto (código: LIVEON30)
Mais de 3 formações - 40% de desconto (código: LIVEON40)
Para te inscreveres, vai diretamente ao nosso site: CLICA AQUI :)
The main focus of this workshop is to help HR professionals and change agents to understand how Human Resources should change to enable the organization’s business agility. Business agility is defined as the organization’s ability to adapt and respond to an environment of high uncertainty, as well as to lead changes. The agile transformation of the organization is not only based on processes and frameworks: it’s also about people and culture. To achieve this goal, HR areas have two major challenges to work:
How to work better internally as an area, which includes the adoption of agile mindset and frameworks, while creating an adequate internal structure.
How to create value in the organization through the different processes of people management, enabling greater business agility. It refers to all the “deliverables” of the area: performance management, total compensation, selection, career plans, leadership, change management, etc.
Introduction to the agile approach and how it is related to Lean and systems thinking. Why work with agility?
What characterizes the agile mindset and how to change the traditional HR processes when we are working with agile values?
How should HR adapt work to create maximum value in an agile organization? How should recruitment, performance evaluations and salary discussions look like?
What concrete examples are there? How have others done? What works?
How can you use agile techniques like Scrum and Kanban for HR?
1. How HR can support an agile organizational transformation: Assess the current organizational structure and design a new structure that enables business agility, maximizes communication and collaboration within and among teams and enables the flow of value.
2. Goal setting and performance management in a new way: Appraise current performance management practices and identify ways of bringing Agile thinking to enhance performance, accountability and growth.
3. Salaries and benefits for an agile organization: Describe and contrast traditional incentive structures with Agile-friendly structures, discuss the pros and cons of each approach and explain how they could apply them to their own environment.
4. Job Roles – are they needed in the future? Develop an organizational action plan for role modeling an agile mindset and to build new skills that will enable cross-functional teams.
5. Employee engagement in an agile manner: Recommend different motivational tools to be applied in a context and describe how the traditional employee engagement survey is changing.
6. Talent acquisition and the candidate experience: Design a sourcing strategy that can be used to find and acquire the “right” people to support the strategic growth of the organization taking values, culture, diversity and collaboration into the hiring decision.
7. Agile learning: Suggest ways to enable and support a learning mindset in a team, supporting the shift from a focus on deficiencies to a focus on development of new skills and capabilities.
8. Onboarding practices for agile companies: Design an onboarding experience that enables new employees to become a part of the organization rapidly and smoothly.
9. Why the agile mindset is HRs responsibility: Design the talent/people elements needed to help support an Agile transition in an organization and explain how different contexts can influence the approach to be
This page last updated Monday 6 April 2020 at 00:48.
Problems? Report an error or inappropriate listing here.
Information displayed here is provided in good faith but we are not responsible for the content of any listing. Sometimes events can be cancelled or changed at short notice. Please check with the venue or organizer before you travel!